Thursday, February 16, 2012

A feedback to painting class :)

I was in Grade 12 painting class last semester, and painting self portrait was our final painting.And I had no experience on drawing people, painting people. (Especially myself...) I have no idea what colour should I choose or how to start to draw the structure of my face!!! I thought I'm going to be a dead meat, but Ms. B made us do TONS of practices.
Through the process, I kept complaining to her why do we have to do this, she just gave me a smile and took my brush showed me where to fix. When I think back now, how immature I was. Even when I got nothing to do draw, I started to paint self portrait on my computer... it amazed me. I never thought my painting skill could reach that high level.

This may not my best drawing of myself, the eyes part is a bit off. But what I really want to say is... Practice really makes you perfect. And once again, "Ms. B thank you. You are one of my best art teacher. ;)" (But not the funniest, LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment