Monday, September 3, 2012

Wrap up summer holiday with ART FEST!!

Hey everyone! It's the last day of summer today. (WHAT?! ALREADY?!!) I know, right? Does everybody had a wonderful summer?! I had a really awesome one. And I wrapped up my summer holiday with Art Fest. It was held in the Distillery Historic District on this Labour day long weekend. Here are some pictures to share with you. =]







African Masks


This shop sells leather belts and accessories for belts. And the beautiful thing below are actually buckles > <





More buckles > <


This is actually coated with a layer of glass. (you can actually see my reflection xp)








The figure in this picture is 3D. Amazing, eh?!





Art work made of metals and wires.


"Stuffed animals"?...














Hope you enjoyed it! And wish you all the best in the new school year!!
Vanessa
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment